Extreme Terrain (what a mistake)

I think you'll find Northridge to be a great vendor. They are one of my backup vendors for shocks and accessories.

Ask for Maxx, tell him Paul referred you. He'll take care of you.

I think you'll find Northridge to be a great vendor. They are one of my backup vendors for shocks and accessories.

Ask for Maxx, tell him Paul referred you. He'll take care of you.
And don’t forget to try the litebrite code if you order via website.

Luckily, Ive had no issues with Quadra-shit.

Actually, one of my first orders, way back, they charged my card and then sent me notification via email that the item was on back order. I just canceled the order. After that incident, I would call them to find out if the item was actually avail to ship.

As of hearing some of the QT issues from fellow forum members, I’ll avoid them. There’s just too many other reliable sources to deal w QT or ET’s bullshyt.

Another issue I have with them is that they regularly say "in stock" on items, and once you order you get an email saying it's backordered.

I've had this happen to me 9 out of 10 times, to the point where anytime something says "in stock", I instantly assume it's not.

Reactions: fourpointzero
I do it another way. I tell them what I want and then I let them blather which I wholly ignore if it isn't exactly what I need. Then I don't do anything except document the issues clearly and file a dispute with the credit card company or PayPal. When they get the dispute notification, they either step up and take care of business or they lose. I don't care which. I haven't lost yet.

I tell them the boxes are packed and ready for pick up or call tags. Send them, or arrange pick-up. If that doesn't happen, the dispute goes in. Keep emotion out of it. Keep what you expect out of it. Just say that you did not get what you paid for and you want exactly what you paid for. Basic, simple, to the point.

This ^ times x25.

Guys and girls, stop putting up with this bull shit, the solution is very simple.
Document everything, stop this useless phone calls that rarely get anywhere. EMAIL, keep it documented.
Use a credit card, unlike with debit, credit card gives you a protection. But if you have a good bank, and you are not flagged as a shit bag in their system, they will take care of you regardless.
Use pay pal, their service is good. If paypal starts acting up, get in touch with the bank and flag transaction as unauthorized, and paypal will stop their stupid games up real quick.

I use Amazon as an example very often. If there is ever an issue, it gets resolved with few clicks and very minimal inconvenience for me. Why would i ever bother with anyone else and their "fuck you in the ass" costumer service, when there are better ways to do it.

There is an easy way to do things, and there is a hard way. Additionally some ways yield results, and some not. If you have a fetish for difficult and unproductive things, more power to you.

This ^ times x25.

Guys and girls, stop putting up with this bull shit, the solution is very simple.
Document everything, stop this useless phone calls that rarely get anywhere. EMAIL, keep it documented.
Use a credit card, unlike with debit, credit card gives you a protection. But if you have a good bank, and you are not flagged as a shit bag in their system, they will take care of you regardless.
Use pay pal, their service is good. If paypal starts acting up, get in touch with the bank and flag transaction as unauthorized, and paypal will stop their stupid games up real quick.

I use Amazon as an example very often. If there is even an issue, it gets resolved with few clicks and very minimal inconvenience for me. Why would i ever bother with anyone else and their "fuck you in the ass" costumer service, when there are better ways to do it.

There is an easy way to do things, and there is a hard way. Additionally some ways yield results, and some not. If you have a fetish for difficult and unproductive things, more power to you.
Amazon just refunded my money and told me to keep an item that had an issue earlier today. They make it so easy.

I can't say enough bad things about 4WP's. There service department is worse than a used car dealership. They f'd me over so bad. I filed a written complaint with managers on up to their customer service department. And did not even receive one reply back. I'll go into detail if anyone cares to hear it. But it was a total rip off job on their part on some wheels I had them mount. Not only did they keep my new lug nuts. They overcharged me. And the balance job wasn't even right.

I did get a good deal on a soft top from them once. A long time ago. But there was no problem for their non existent customer service department to deal with.

Amazon is the way to go. "Sold and shipped by Amazon" that is. Unless it's a cheap or used part I'd then try ebay. I've had good luck with them and Paypal. Never lost a case on paypal. Except that one time I paid via friends and family. NEver do that. As you lose all power to dispute a case.

Personally I avoid PayPal like the plague. Had many issues with them, the biggest one was an indefinite freeze of several thousand dollars. Luckily I had paid via AmEx and when I got nowhere with PayPal I just disputed it through AmEx.

They got the same run around trying to deal with PayPal and just gave up, then reversed the charge.

This was over an eBay deal that fell through, and it wasn't even a dispute. Both me and the seller were on the same page, but PayPal ignored us both and kept the money. Or tried to.

Always use a CC, the dispute process works in your favor every time, unless you're just being extremely unreasonable.

I always get tires and wheels from Discount Tire. Even when they need to order the wheels from the third party. That way, if the wheels are fucked, it isn't my problem, and most companies are a lot less likely to dick with Discount than any of us as individuals. I got a shitty American Racing Torque Thrust wheel that Discount ordered, and I complained, and had a new wheels within days.