Louisiana Factory fog lights and bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondaman

Price
$150 obo
I have for sale front and rear stock bumpers with front bumper pads and rear end caps.
I Also have a 1 1/4 hitch and stock fog lights.
Would like $125 obo for all.
1747B2A8-4B54-499F-B720-EFB46BAE5C7E.jpeg

Ok , I have decided I will sell thing separately. Fog lights $50, Bumper pads $40, bumpers (no dents) $35, Bumper ends(2) $20, Receiver hitch $25, All are you pay the ride. Offers considered.

Baublitz has first chance on fog lights.

Thanks! I just need them for the brackets, sadly, they are not sold separately. But it is a moot point since they are not the same for my 2005. Thanks for the hold though, feel free to let them go. Great prices!

Since the last guy who was going to sell me a set of fog lites decided to sell them locally instead, I'll take them assuming no cracks or major problems. PM inbound...

No cracks , minor surface rust on brackets. Missing 1 wire lead on one. But good shape overall for 17 years old.

I can repaint and I'm electronical - I can fix/replace wiring!
$50 shipped or plus shipping? I'm at 32953, and always prefer slow and cheap shipping...

Otay! Sounds good. Priority is NOT needed - I'm not a fan of the current "ship everything Priority and cost be damned" idiocy... OTOH, sometimes, it doesn't make any difference on small items.

$12.90 sounds good, so a total of $62.90.

How to pay? Do you do paypal, or should I mail something?

Roger that. I advise you remove your above post and NOT leave your address on the open Internet. Check will be in the mail tomorrow AM! Let me know when it gets there!

ETA: Check is going out with today's mail - they're running late so I got it out to the mailbox in time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.