Factory hard top worth

I sold mine for $1200 in about 30 seconds. I should have asked for more.

Nope! I think $1300 is more than fair, after reading everyone's posts on here.
If it's in good shape & doesn't need any work that's more than fair, at least for my area. They aren't making any more of them!

Reactions: Sky Soldier

That's almost worth a drive to Canada lol!

Drive up there and find a way to pickup all 3. Sell them in California. :D

When you guys start let's us folks from south of the border in again, I might just come looking for a hardtop for my LJ.

I sold mine last winter for $1400. I see them listed for $1800 pretty regularly. I think they probably go for $1500.

• Haha
Reactions: Crust
I never thought I'd sell mine until I really thought about driving it in the mid-west winters and how hard the salt/chemicals are on them. Then I put the Trek top on for the first time and realized how much I liked it. So long hard-top.

Reactions: John Cooper
When you guys start let's us folks from south of the border in again, I might just come looking for a hardtop for my LJ.

I've seen LJ hardtops advertised up here for about $1,200 to $1,500. That would be in CDN$ so about $900 to $1,125 to you. I've seen a few real rough ones go for $200 to $400 which, depending on the type of LJ you want it for could be a pretty good deal. I've passed up a few that I still regret. :(

Reactions: Tomcat