Oregon Falcon Shocks/Steering Stabilizer

Sgt Jarhead

A wise man once said, “Google it”
Supporting Member
Price
Falcon Piggy Back Shocks for 3-4” lift kits

Falcon Nexus Steering Stabilizer will need new hardware from Terraflex.

All in good condition.

One of my absolute favorite set of shocks/stabilizer I’ve ever ran on my Jeep as a daily driver and off-road rig. Only reason for sale is due to longer springs thus needing longer shocks.

Asking $800 plus shipping for everything.

IMG_9692.jpeg

IMG_9693.jpeg

IMG_9694.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: inkedrose
I believe we chatted on craigslist a while back … correct? Are you now interested in shipping ???

Are these for sale ? if so how old and/or miles on them

Last edited:
Are these for sale ? if so how old and/or miles on them

They are, and I’ve had them since 2019 though only used less than 10,000 miles The first rig was down a lot for upgrades as was my current one until recently though were pulled for longer shocks. 😂

They’re in good condition overall, no leaks.

I saw they were posted for $800 and then a price drop but no change in price what would you take

I too may be interested, just waiting for my tax return. How much bumpstop extension did you need to run these? Can you include those to for more of a brain free install?

Thanks

I too may be interested, just waiting for my tax return. How much bumpstop extension did you need to run these? Can you include those to for more of a brain free install?

Thanks

Bumpstop extension will depend on the springs height you have on and would come with your lift kit. I’m unable to provide any as I’m using my existing bumpstops for my new shocks.

Right! I meant
Bumpstop extension will depend on the springs height you have on and would come with your lift kit. I’m unable to provide any as I’m using my existing bumpstops for my new shocks.

I meant with respect to the shocks. Napkin math tells me about 3” front and 2” rear … ish.

If they’re still around come the next week, I lll take ‘em off your hands.

Right! I meant

I meant with respect to the shocks. Napkin math tells me about 3” front and 2” rear … ish.

If they’re still around come the next week, I lll take ‘em off your hands.

On my 3.5” MC Springs I recall doing 3” front and 3 rear” (believe it was around 2ish though my bumpstops went at 1” increments)

Last edited: