Falken mud terrain tires

I haven't had them in the snow, but on the street, depending on what load rating you have, they are somewhat quiet and provide a nice ride. Off road, they are really nice, aired down, they are even better. I have no complaints other than I wish they would offer it in a 40"

It's hard to beat the top brands like Nitto, BFG, and Falken

I have Falken M/T's up in New england, they have been good. I have about 2 years on them, I will get maybe one more year Daily driving. They have worked well this winter even in 2wd since I've been waiting 3 months to find Dana 30 5.13's

Also i was just looking at tires, and BFG KM3's are cheaper than Falkens

I'm interested in F**ken mud tires, and other brands. It took a couple years to realize that my load range E Duratracs on 16" wheels ride so hard and that I'd prefer that my TJ stay away from snow/salt/slush so tires that are good in the snow don't really matter. The wife don't want to hear about any new tires but hey there's a squirrel!

• Haha
Reactions: TheBoogieman
I ran them for two years they were ok they were a bit soft. They were very quiet on the pavement. I was running 35s and they were terrible in the snow. I switched to coopers discovers and they are amazing in the snow and have been great on pavement.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I ran them for two years they were ok they were a bit soft. They were very quiet on the pavement. I was running 35s and they were terrible in the snow. I switched to coopers discovers and they are amazing in the snow and have been great on pavement.

not to sidetrack the thread too much, How is the wear on the coopers? I think i have 20k miles on these, and They have maybe 10k more.