• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

FCA is suing Mahindra for selling the Roxor model in the USA

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Sounds to me like they are afraid of competition. I wish Toyota would come out with a vehicle like the Wrangler. That would stick it to them.

Reactions: alittleoff
OP
psrivats

psrivats

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Sounds to me like they are afraid of competition. I wish Toyota would come out with a vehicle like the Wrangler. That would stick it to them.
That's exactly what's happening and looks bad on FCA. I also wish Toyota would release a competitor here, they certainly have the pedigree and the reliability to be successful.

Reactions: Chris

Chris S

TJ Enthusiast
Even though the design is very similar Im not sure I would consider it as a direct competitor, the Roxor seems to be not street legal and is more of a jeep-esque side by side/utv.