Fender Flares

There are various products. Some use the heat gun method, haven't done it myself but you can Google it. Lots of folks paint them with Krylon Fusion. I ended up buying a new set of Crown flares from Amazon. About 120 bucks and look better than the ones I painted, which were promptly scratched up on the very next wheeling trip.

Reactions: GTboosted
Yup with as much trouble as it is to paint them I would just replace them.

That's what I did, I ordered my oem style from Crown too. I got them from Jegs when they had 25% off. Not sure if it was a new customer type deal. I forgot already and it was this month lol

Krylon Fusion, a ratcheting wrench for those hard-to-reach bolts, and an afternoon of your time. I did some yard work while I was waiting to add a second coat. My Krylon-sprayed fenders went through two Midwest winters, one of which was filled with record-breaking temperatures and terrible conditions. They still looked great when spring rolled around.

Most importantly: whatever product you end up using, follow the instructions on the can, including the prep! I guarantee you will waste your time if you pop off the fenders and haphazardly spray them down without paying attention to the instructions.

Krylon Fusion, a ratcheting wrench for those hard-to-reach bolts, and an afternoon of your time. I did some yard work while I was waiting to add a second coat. My Krylon-sprayed fenders went through two Midwest winters, one of which was filled with record-breaking temperatures and terrible conditions. They still looked great when spring rolled around.

Most importantly: whatever product you end up using, follow the instructions on the can, including the prep! I guarantee you will waste your time if you pop off the fenders and haphazardly spray them down without paying attention to the instructions.
+1 on that...I whipped through it and saw flaking after 3 months