WTB: Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTJ2K

ISO black fender flares, good condition. Mine are extremely faded and in need of replacement. I have a 2000 if that matters, still with the stock flares. Located at 75070. Send me a picture and a price and we can talk.

Im not sure what lSO is but i have these pocket style flares i bought a year ago.
Is this the style you are looking for?
20180722_100155.jpg

Im not sure what lSO is but i have these pocket style flares i bought a year ago.
Is this the style you are looking for?
View attachment 74135
ISO stands for "in search of". That style works, really anything. I'll even take OE at this point I just need some nice black ones. I do like the look of that style though.

Ok gotcha, thank you. In search of, got it. Still a newB jeeper.
I am going back to my OE flares. These I purchased at a jeep shop 1 yr ago in Wylie for $300. If interested I would take $250.
All 6 pieces are in perfect condition except the right front flare has some scratches you dont notice unless you look close... i got too close to a rock. I'm happy to take pics if interested.
Where in Texas are you? You should wheel with us in the hill country sometime.

Ok gotcha, thank you. In search of, got it. Still a newB jeeper.
I am going back to my OE flares. These I purchased at a jeep shop 1 yr ago in Wylie for $300. If interested I would take $250.
All 6 pieces are in perfect condition except the right front flare has some scratches you dont notice unless you look close... i got too close to a rock. I'm happy to take pics if interested.
Where in Texas are you? You should wheel with us in the hill country sometime.
Pics would be great! I'm in Frisco/mckinney area so not too far away!

Reactions: KCsTJ
Flare pics...
20190126_114453.jpg

20190126_114500.jpg

20190126_114445.jpg

20190126_114435.jpg

20190126_114426.jpg

20190126_114420.jpg

I forgot the RR flare had a scratch in post #9, so I will take another $50 off, so 2 are scratched, the other 4 pieces are in excellent condition,
$200

Those look good! May I ask, do you know the manufacturer by any chance?
I looked up the receipt, it only gives a Stock Code number for a reference. It just called a 'pocket style 6 piece flare kit. I have no idea. I'll try to find out next time im at the jeep place. I'd like to know myself.

When I bought them I was a brand new jeep head who didn't care if they were china made.
I'm in this jeep place enough they know me by now. :)

I looked up the receipt, it only gives a Stock Code number for a reference. It just called a 'pocket style 6 piece flare kit. I have no idea. I'll try to find out next time im at the jeep place. I'd like to know myself.

When I bought them I was a brand new jeep head who didn't care if they were china made.
I'm in this jeep place enough they know me by now. :)
Yeah let me know whenever you find out

.... if they'll tell me. They could get weird and proprietary and clam up who knows.
Would Bushwackers be a brand? I.think I've seen these in a jeep magazine , not certain tho

If you put those flares on a white TJ it would look something like this...
20190128_151344.jpg

6" wide and stout. I lean over them working on the engine and they hold up great. No warpage or deformity whatsoever.
20190128_151523.jpg

They do keep my white tj cleaner because they cover the width of the 8x15 x 10.5" tires, 4.75 BS.

Last edited:
.... if they'll tell me. They could get weird and proprietary and clam up who knows.
Would Bushwackers be a brand? I.think I've seen these in a jeep magazine , not certain tho
Bushwhacker is definitely a brand. And my jeep is green but I think it’d look good. Bushwhacker is a really good brand.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Status
Not open for further replies.