Fender Flares

Kevin E

TJ Enthusiast
Lifetime Supporting Member
I need some fender flares badly. I am looking at the Rugged Ridge 7 inch flares. I see them offered on Amazon for 150 bucks. Anybody have these or know if they are decent?

I need some fender flares badly. I am looking at the Rugged Ridge 7 inch flares. I see them offered on Amazon for 150 bucks. Anybody have these or know if they are decent?

I don't have them personally but as far as 7" flares go they are the ones to get. I've read lots of positive reviews on them and they look good.

BTW, paste the Amazon link. For that price I might get some for myself! That's a damn good deal.

I figured at that price I wouldn't be too upset if they get dinged up. You have to get the hardware separately for 30 bucks but still a good deal. I guess i missed it the first time but you can get the hardware for the 150. COOL!!!

Last edited:
Good god... For that price with free shipping I'm just going to get a set for myself. That's practically giving them away!!!

I installed a set about six months ago. They are AWESOME. I caught a sale and paid $135. I wanted something wider because I got tired of eating mud out wheeling. They hit the edge of 33s with 3.75 wheel back spacing perfectly. They're sturdy and the price is right. This is what they look like...
image.png

Reactions: Kevin E and Chris
Oh man, those look better than I expected! Just like stock but a bit wider.

That's cool because I'm one of the few individuals who happens to like the look of the stock fender flares.

Got them on! Dark outside pics to follow. I measured mine at 6 3/4" installed . Did not want to measure until I put them on to the actual contour of fender.

Reactions: Chris