Figured out the Bestop Sunrider

SamwiseGamJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Unlatch top at header to windshield clamps, Unhook velcro, back across left and right window, Unhook four kenards, two on each side, fold back sunrider at hinges, while folding cloth and kenards back against top, where header can lay down on top of the double folded back into itself top material.
Latch the header latches gently into the slots in the plastic trim of the material where it is screwed to the header.
I used a couple of small bungees to secure each side of support bow to rear roll bar to keep from rattling. That's it.
This is my new twill bestop. Best Top ever.
Bestop has the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced, do not buy any other brand soft top for your Jeep.
@AndyG

20220316_231112.jpg

20220316_231124.jpg

20220316_231129.jpg

Unlatch top at header to windshield clamps, Unhook velcro, back across left and right window, Unhook four kenards, two on each side, fold back sunrider at hinges, while folding cloth and kenards back against top, where header can lay down on top of the double folded back into itself top material.
Latch the header latches gently into the slots in the plastic trim of the material where it is screwed to the header.
I used a couple of small bungees to secure each side of support bow to rear roll bar to keep from rattling. That's it.
This is my new twill bestop. Best Top ever.
Bestop has the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced, do not buy any other brand soft top for your Jeep.
@AndyG

View attachment 316280

View attachment 316281

View attachment 316282
And to update this particular post- at speed top will not stay in place open this way, dangerously blows forward into our heads, even at low cruising speeds, Bestop has given me the runaround for a year, sent an odd little strap kit with no instructions, won't answer or return my calls, after months of back and forth, and escalation, and one of the Heads of customer service will not respond to my emails, pictures, or questions about this, or the pictures of the top never stretching into place and closing a huge gap where it clamps to the front Windshield seal, like they said it would. Very disappointed.