Finally Finished

Yes, the entire tub has been painted inside and out. The dash, door panels and center console were all painted with SEM camel and then cleared

Very well done! So happy for your daughter. You should be proud of her and all of your hard work. Impressive. I’m about to repaint my dash and center console with SEM as well. Yours looks amazing!

Reactions: John Cooper
Very well done! So happy for your daughter. You should be proud of her and all of your hard work. Impressive. I’m about to repaint my dash and center console with SEM as well. Yours looks amazing!

Thank you so much. SEM is great, but there are some things that will help. Clean those parts better thank you have cleaned anything in your life. Use a red or grey scotch bright and scuff until dull. Clean again and again. After all the cleaning, degreasing, etc, let it sit for a day to make sure everything evaporates off and then paint it. Mine was dark grey, so it took about 5 light coats before it looked great. Absolutely use clear coat to protect it from abrasion and sun damage. It will take about a week for it to fully cure but it does get rock hard. I tested with and without adhesion bull dog adhesion promoter and it work both ways but is much more durable with the adhesion promoter. Good luck!