Finally Found My TJ

Very, very nice Jeep! And, I'm SO jealous of your weather. Freaking cold in Virginia right now.

As for the hood latch replacement.....isn't it always the case that the simplest jobs turn out to be the biggest PITA?!?!

Very, very nice Jeep! And, I'm SO jealous of your weather. Freaking cold in Virginia right now.

As for the hood latch replacement.....isn't it always the case that the simplest jobs turn out to be the biggest PITA?!?!

So, so true…That hood latch replacement project was one of the very first things I attempted as I figured I would build up a little confidence by knocking out what I figured would be a 10 minute job…Um, nope.

Those bolts stopped me dead in my tracks as they were hopelessly fused together and given the tight space and not wanting to gouge my inner fender I had to get just the right tool in there and believe me it was tedious. Three months later I still look at those latches when I gawk at the Jeep because I know they won a battle (sent me to the hardware store) but I won the war.

You definitely got a good deal and find here!