Finally got my Jeep bought

Boojadean

It took 7 months, but I finally own my first Wrangler. 2000 4.0 auto with 136,000 miles. Was in Arizona and Florida most of its life, so the frame and body are in great shape. It's in Minnesota now, so I will not be driving it in the winter. Bought it from a friend whose dad owned it, but his dad died so it took a while getting it from the estate.

IMG_5868001.jpg

IMG_5870001.jpg

It took 7 months, but I finally own my first Wrangler. 2000 4.0 auto with 136,000 miles. Was in Arizona and Florida most of its life, so the frame and body are in great shape. It's in Minnesota now, so I will not be driving it in the winter. Bought it from a friend whose dad owned it, but his dad died so it took a while getting it from the estate.

View attachment 385431

View attachment 385432

Congratulations! Looks great, man. Enjoy it...from a friend in Ohio, keep it out of the salt ;)

Congratulations! Looks great, man. Enjoy it...from a friend in Ohio, keep it out of the salt ;)

Nice! I say just drive it and enjoy...

Looks like it was a towed vehicle.

Yes, it was towed for at least a good portion of its life. I'll be removing the front hitch, it's just extra weight that's not needed. It has a 2" puck lift, I'm thinking about removing that and getting H&R springs for a 1" lift. I measured it up and I think it will probably maintain the current ride height since the old springs have sagged over the years. I think the fender flares could use a decent repaint also.