Finally I own a Jeep!

TDGoldy

Supporting Member
Hi Jeep Community!
I am so excited to become a part of this fun group. I just bought my 2006 Golden Eagle Wrangler and she's awesome. Stock (well I just updated the LED headlights) with her gold rims, I'm hoping to learn a lot from y'all. Mindy

Hi Jeep Community!
I am so excited to become a part of this fun group. I just bought my 2006 Golden Eagle Wrangler and she's awesome. Stock (well I just updated the LED headlights) with her gold rims, I'm hoping to learn a lot from y'all. Mindy

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new Jeep.

Reactions: DougyintheBushies
Sounds great, post some pics of it!!! Oh wait, the forum software won't let that happen until you have something like 25 posts or so. Let me know if you have one or two you can post and I will send you a message with my email address in it so you can send them to me, after which I'll insert them into your post.

Sounds great, post some pics of it!!! Oh wait, the forum software won't let that happen until you have something like 25 posts or so. Let me know if you have one or two you can post and I will send you a message with my email address in it so you can send them to me, after which I'll insert them into your post.

Once again, In a life of epic successes, Jerry beats the system.

Profile pic

1663000519831.png

It looks really clean, welcome to the money pit. Did it come with a hard top? I'm currently living in the hard top/soft top conversion world and notice that you don't have the door surrounds behind the full doors.

5 step DIY on how to get 25 posts quick:

1.Start a thread on Metalcoak duroflex joints, in it say that Savvy wait times are outrageous and how awesome it would be if all double adjustable control arms had flat spots for wrenches.
2. Wait a few moments for right individuals to notice it
3. Wait for the right temperature to rise, just about before it starts to sizzle
4. Start replying with some random nonsense every other post. By the time that thread runs its course, you will have 25 posts.
5. Come back here to post pics.

5 step DIY on how to get 25 posts quick:

1.Start a thread on Metalcoak duroflex joints, in it say that Savvy wait times are outrageous and how awesome it would be if all double adjustable control arms had flat spots for wrenches.
2. Wait a few moments for right individuals to notice it
3. Wait for the right temperature to rise, just about before it starts to sizzle
4. Start replying with some random nonsense every other post. By the time that thread runs its course, you will have 25 posts.
5. Come back here to post pics.

or ask which motor oil to use......