First time happening to me... How to resolve?

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
this may be a little gross for some, beware.

I was eating some food out of a bag. dropped something, leaned forward, with mouth a bit opened. a piece of chewed food, fell out of mouth, into half eaten bag, that only i am here that will eat. I cant eat anymore of bag, full. so what should i do?

1, throw out food
2. pour out, an dig thru to try chewed chunk, an find to discard, an repack bag with good parts.
3. leave in an forget about it

5. Pour out the contents. Chew and spit out every un-chewed piece. Mix contents. Re-bag.

Sometimes i can get the answers to the most difficult things, but some of the simplest things, are a challenge.....:) thanks for you input. I dumped the bag out, put all the big pieces back in, couldnt find chewed piece so, thru out the pile of small pieces, it was way past the ten second rule.

So funny. Had a dilemma a couple weeks ago. Bag of M&Ms. the big one. Was watching a movie. I literally had eaten 3 pieces out of the new bag. Door bell rang. When I got up the bag fell on the floor and ¾ of the candy was on the carpet.

Took them and put them in a strainer. Went out to the shop and blew air from the compressor on them. Put them back in the bag and put the bag in the cabinet. Didn’t tell the family. Me and them have eaten the whole bag since.

In your case I’d have done what you did.

Reactions: weldedcambolt
So funny. Had a dilemma a couple weeks ago. Bag of M&Ms. the big one. Was watching a movie. I literally had eaten 3 pieces out of the new bag. Door bell rang. When I got up the bag fell on the floor and ¾ of the candy was on the carpet.

Took them and put them in a strainer. Went out to the shop and blew air from the compressor on them. Put them back in the bag and put the bag in the cabinet. Didn’t tell the family. Me and them have eaten the whole bag since.

In your case I’d have done what you did.

its the worst....havin that stuff happen:)

cleaning up today an thought i found it.........but only a piece of rice on the floor,.....at closer inspection