Fixing this vent line

ARawls88

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
First post here, just purchased this 03 sport last week. Only dash vents worked so I searched for fixes and came across a thread about this specific area. So as soon as I touched the T the line broke right at the firewall. So what are my options for fixing this? Thanks guys

4715B234-F677-4EC1-A58A-4F8D2741B347.jpeg

Just to get you going a piece of small rubber tube as a coupling will do the trick but I suspect the vacuum line is brittle. They sell the same vacuum tube in small packaged coils in the Help section of most auto parts stores.

Reactions: ARawls88
Just to get you going a piece of small rubber tube as a coupling will do the trick but I suspect the vacuum line is brittle. They sell the same vacuum tube in small packaged coils in the Help section of most auto parts stores.
Thanks for your help. Looks like I’ll be after this piece

AC3C2B35-58C8-44D7-AC87-9163B3022FC1.jpeg

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Reactions: Daryl and KCsTJ
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
While my tubing under the hood needed replaced, I found an unplugged vent line under the dash. Plugged it in and now my air blows out of more than the dash! Now on to why my compressor isn’t engaging.

Reactions: Jamison C