Fkng Amazon!

That's great if they use full length rigid cardboard shipping boxes for individual long gaskets.

They have every time for me. I really like RockAuto. They also sell a lot of OEM Mopar parts at very good prices, but they won't come up in a normal search for some reason (they don't seem to have a part-to-model cross-reference database). You have to look up the part number in the parts list, and then search for that part number. ;)

they just take a 5 quart bottle and throw it in a much-too-large box loosely - no packing material to take up the space.

I've been buying oil through the 'zon and I've never had an issue. I do tend to buy a case at a time (6 qt or 3-5qt jugs) which are factory packed, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe buying by the case will work better for you.

I've been buying oil through the 'zon and I've never had an issue. I do tend to buy a case at a time (6 qt or 3-5qt jugs) which are factory packed, so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe buying by the case will work better for you.

Good to know. I didn't know case qty for the 5qt jugs. I figured it was six, and dropping $170 at a time was too much for me. I'm already buying two at a time, so increasing that to three isn't too bad a stretch. Thanks for the tip!