FL no rust

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were in FL I'd buy that Rubi for 16,500 and call it done!

Wowzers... That's an amazing price. That thing would easily go for 20k plus up here in the PNW.

Love the color combo too!

I'm just going to throw this out there, as someone who lives in the area.

"No rust" doesn't mean problem free. In general, not much really rusts around here unless you are playing around in salt water. Unfortunately, what most people do play around in is mud, and as discussed in another thread that can cause a lot of premature and unneeded wear on bearing, joints, and other rotating assemblies. A couple things stand out in the photos to me that make me think this may be a cheap build.

1. No mention of what the brand of upgrades. I think most of us are proud to show that we have Metalcloak, Currie, Savvy, OME (etc) parts on our vehicles. This one just says "lots of upgrades", which to me a red flag and screams of someone who wanted to put 35s on to look good and didn't care about anything else.
2. The rear bumper and side steps.
3. The front bumper looks a bit "off".
4. No winch.
5. The chrome exhaust tip.
6. No mention of the body lift.
7. Looks to me like 35s. Were brakes, steering, and gearing addressed? If not, what sort of additional wear has occurred?

I'm not saying that it may not be a good deal, but I think you really need to look into vehicles like this. I see TJs like this all the time around here, where cosmetic "improvements" are the goal with zero regard for downstream consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.