Flares on flat fenders?

ConorJ1706

Has anyone successfully put flares on flat fenders? Yes, I've found them from MCE, metalcloak, etc, but I don't want to spend near $1000 on fenders. I've found some without flares for around $250-300 and flares are fairly cheap. My state requires full coverage though otherwise I wouldn't worry about flares. So I'm curious if anyone else has had the same idea and if they've tried it.

I was thinking about ccfabs hoodline fenders with 3" flares, but their site hasn't opened in 2 days. Are they out of business?
PA requires tread coverage, so I'd need 6".
I've been considering Metalcloak for some time, but $$$$

Probably in place of with stock fenders. Problem is my stocks are rusting, so replacement is imminent
I've never seen anyone attach fender flares to flat fenders. No fenders needed. 🫢
JK flares on tj (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Puke
Reactions: FarFire70 and JMT
Has anyone successfully put flares on flat fenders? Yes, I've found them from MCE, metalcloak, etc, but I don't want to spend near $1000 on fenders. I've found some without flares for around $250-300 and flares are fairly cheap. My state requires full coverage though otherwise I wouldn't worry about flares. So I'm curious if anyone else has had the same idea and if they've tried it.

MCE aren’t $1000, more like $400 and used for $100

What are y’all talking about? Get your terminology straight. You sound like a bunch of morons.

Ummm...suck balls
Some people don't have your vast experience and expertise to be able to adequately put forth their thoughts in the exact words that would be necessary to get the desired subject's point across.
Ass

• Haha
Reactions: JMT