FLIR camera images

Hood

495B791C-36F6-44D4-84BE-80AF512EDC96.jpeg

How much run time on this? I’m a little surprised how much the tires are showing vs the shocks (but I have no reason for that other than expecting shocks to heat up a bit vs the gas tank).
30 minutes, highway speeds, ambient temp, 90 degrees out

30 minutes, highway speeds, ambient temp, 90 degrees out
That’s great, thank you! I don’t remember on your rig, do you have carpet inside still?

I ask because I put in a tuffy and it gets really hot above the tranny tunnel too. It may answer which end I need to focus on.

Cool pics! Is the temperature shown for just the area inside the circle? By any chance is there a color scale chart for the color/temp ranges?

That’s great, thank you! I don’t remember on your rig, do you have carpet inside still?

I ask because I put in a tuffy and it gets really hot above the tranny tunnel too. It may answer which end I need to focus on.
Yes, i have all the factory carpet and some sound deadener under parts , but not up on my tunnel

the tunnel seems to “funnel “ the hot engine air toward the back in my estimation

Reactions: rasband
Cool pics! Is the temperature shown for just the area inside the circle? By any chance is there a color scale chart for the color/temp ranges?
Not dead sure, will play with it and see. I should be able to watch it change as i move the camera and get an idea.

Temperature displayed is for the area just inside the circle.
I've taken a few IR classes and as I understand/recall FLIR have a patent on the technology.

Reactions: Jramos013