Fog lights not working

Palmy

Hi everybody,

I had my fog lights on for a few minutes the other day and they turned off by themselves. The rocker switch no longer illuminates indicating to me it's most likely a relay/fuse issue rather than an issue with each light.

I opened the fusebox in the glovebox and found that fuse 3 had nothing in it. So I replaced it, but they still don't turn on!

IMG_8185.jpg

Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers.

1998 Sahara.

I don’t understand the missing fuse? If they worked before, where did the fuse disappear to?
Anyway, there is a relay under the hood that if pulled will make the lights not work. When I first got my Jeep the fog lights didn’t work, because the po didn’t replace the multi function switch. It was bad and left the lights on all the time. He pulled the relay to turn off the lights.

I don’t understand the missing fuse? If they worked before, where did the fuse disappear to?
Anyway, there is a relay under the hood that if pulled will make the lights not work. When I first got my Jeep the fog lights didn’t work, because the po didn’t replace the multi function switch. It was bad and left the lights on all the time. He pulled the relay to turn off the lights.
That's what I wondered. I couldn't find it on the floor mat and they're also pretty hard to pull out so I don't believe there was ever a fuse in there to start with.
I don't have a multi-function switch, only a rocker switch on the centre console.