For us old guys...

Jerry Bransford

Too many arguments and personal attacks, I'm done.
Supporting Member
I just found this on Facebook and it's too funny not to post here!! :ROFLMAO:

60 or being over 70 and heading towards 80!
  1. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
  2. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
  3. No one expects you to run… anywhere.
  4. People call at 8pm and ask ‘Did I wake you?’
  5. People no longer see you as a hypochondriac.
  6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
  7. Things you buy now won’t wear out.
  8. You can eat supper at 5pm.
  9. You can live without sex but not your glasses.
  10. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
  11. You can’t remember who sent you this list.
  12. And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.

Forward this to everyone you can remember right now! And remember, never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I was really expecting there to be a prostate joke in there.
Should be huh! But then is there anything funny about an enlarged prostate? Man mine drove me crazy, I finally got the VA to do a Urolift a couple years which is the best without the side effects of surgical procedures like the TURP. The Urolift has no (!) side effects. I now only have to get up once a night vs. the 5-7 times a night before the Urolift.

Should be huh! But then is there anything funny about an enlarged prostate? Man mine drove me crazy, I finally got the VA to do a Urolift a couple years which is the best without the side effects of surgical procedures like the TURP. The Urolift has no (!) side effects. I now only have to get up once a night vs. the 5-7 times a night before the Urolift.

And kidney stones, 3 rounds..

Yeah, I remember you posting about that before.

At my age I've noticed I don't have the velocity I used to (wouldn't have really noticed except in comparison to my kids) but no other troubles...though a couple years ago I found I can make it happen with the right combination of cold medicine/decongestants. What a weird experience to stop the car on a road trip, eyeballs floating, run to the bathroom and then take a bunch of pushing to just start a trickle.

• Sad
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Getting old is no picnic. My dad is 86. I setup a new laptop for him recently. He asked how long it will last. My first thought was possibly longer than him. Had to turn off the touch pad and get him a mouse because it was causing random issues (I hate touch pads too).

Last edited: