Ford Bronco under water in Maine

We pulled a car from the surf in St. Augustine, FL. Waves were washing over the hood. The owner had taken a long walk down the beach. The car started okay. We told the owner, take the car to a car wash, and as soon as it dries out, trade it in on another car. The owner called us stupid and drove off. I have seen tourist on the beach washing their cars with ocean water. Dummies.

Well, everybody seems to want to lay down the big money for a rotted out ratty one from the 70s.
A rotted out ratty one from the 20s is going to be just like sitting on a damn gold mine!

I was just there a year ago and pretty certain you aren't allowed to drive out to the island. We walked across and hiked around the island and then walked back across before the tide came back.

You can drive out to the island. They usually attempt to gate it off during the summer months. The sand bar is pretty packed. This individual drove off the sand bar (that had tracks on it) and onto the mudflats and kept going. DEEP Mudflats. Local paper had an interview with the recovery team. Broke his cable twice.