Forum Black Friday Specials

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
In the spirit of social distancing and after Thanksgiving bargains, and Chris being hungover, I've compiled some great deals for existing and new members, this expires at 12 pm today.

New Members- we will be twice as nice today when you post pics of your riveted flare double tube bumpered angry bird grilled new TJ. Just remember we aren't very nice to begin with on those , so it won't feel great.

Rust threads - that frame is fine. Now go away.

Canadian posts- we aren't sure they have Thanksgiving in Canada, so if you post anything we will be very nice today. Unless you are certain people.

All likes to my posts get you 100 extra points. Don't spend them all in one place. We may extend this.

Good memes will get you a free upgrade from level 4 to level 3.

The forum regearing committee is letting 4:56 go for 33" tires today only , for manual guys. That goes back to 4:88 at midnight. Remember that's 4:10 Canadian.

If we run low on any of these, we may add some after lunch.

Thats what I run. It works really well.
4.10 for me but I have a 32rh. I do like being near the speed limit without a screaming engine.

How tolerable is the forum to this though? Saw it out the other day:
PXL_20201106_020503166.jpg

Cool, same here...let's all be thankful too! I'd really be a pain.

Truth is If I hadn't woke up , I'd never be here ...would have ruined my life. Glad I started showing up for my own life.
Oh yeah, I'm right there with you.

Reactions: AndyG