WTB: Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ Starting

The Seven Slots of the World
Supporting Member
Looking to buy a factory spare tire carrier. Bad paint or a little surface rust is fine as long as there is no pitting. Little rubber spacer/bumpers would be great to if you have them.

Unless your running stock size tires, it might be easier to make your own snubbers. The oem ones usually need modified to fit anyway.
If you're dead set on the factory ones, I might have a couple.
Do you need a 3rd brake light assembly?

Not running factory tires so yes I probably could figure something out for those. And no, not planning on using a factory third brake light. Just need the carrier mainly.

Planning to pull the spare tire carrier off LJ2 soon and should have all those bumpers also. I don't intend to use any of it. The rest of the jeep is rust free so I assume the tire carrier is in great condition but I've never looked at it.

I'd have to see how much shipping comes out to.

Reactions: TJ Starting
Planning to pull the spare tire carrier off LJ2 soon and should have all those bumpers also. I don't intend to use any of it. The rest of the jeep is rust free so I assume the tire carrier is in great condition but I've never looked at it.

Thanks, that'd be much appreciated!

Not in to much of a hurry, no need to rush

Reactions: Apparition
Looked at the carrier and unless you want to weld one it doesn’t look good. Not sure what happened to it but somehow the plate that holds the wheel studs is cracked all the way across.

Welding it would be a possiblity. @KP_Jeep_TJ do you have all the little bumpers with yours or no?
I have to check and see. I may have the bumpers but not the bolts.
Welding it would be a possiblity. @KP_Jeep_TJ do you have all the little bumpers with yours or no?
Just checked. Here is what i have.

20210610_181542.jpg

20210610_181618.jpg

20210610_181625.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.