Status
Not open for further replies.

lowranger

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
Free with 20 posts or more.
Eclipse CD3100 Radio/CD with Blue tooth. Free to anyone with 20 posts or more, you pay the shipping from California.
It was working fine when I took it out of my 2000 TJ a little over a month ago. Comes with Owner's Manual.
I just wanted to go back to the stock Jeep radio.
IMG_20190406_121320930_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Jky21 and Alex01
I just posted looking to replace my stock radio that isn't working very well.. volume control doesn't work anymore.

If you don't get any takers...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I just posted looking to replace my stock radio that isn't working very well.. volume control doesn't work anymore.

If you don't get any takers...

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
I'll let you know what lxxtsy decides. If he doesn't want it, then it's yours.

Eclipse CD3100 Radio/CD with Blue tooth. Free to anyone with 20 posts or more, you pay the shipping from California.
It was working fine when I took it out of my 2000 TJ a little over a month ago. Comes with Owner's Manual.
I just wanted to go back to the stock Jeep radio.
View attachment 94586

I know this does not pertain to the radio sale, but I was hoping you could tell me where you got that mount for your CB Radio/Mic?

Reactions: DWR
Question around the same lines... Can you tell me where you mounted your CB radio’s main box? I’ve been looking at that exact model (for a clean install) but can’t figure out where to mount the box.

Question around the same lines... Can you tell me where you mounted your CB radio’s main box? I’ve been looking at that exact model (for a clean install) but can’t figure out where to mount the box.
Up underneath the dash to the left of the glove box.

Reactions: DWR
Status
Not open for further replies.