California Free TJ Rubicon sliders and 4.0 crank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec_Rider

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Free
I have a pair of stock Rubicon Sliders I don't need or want. They are free to whoever comes and gets them. I don't want to hassle with shipping so pick up only.

I also have a 4.0 crank and stock camshaft (cam looks great but you'll need to check it) that are also free.

20210609_082432.jpg

20210609_082546.jpg

Hey guys. unless someone wants the items I'm going to toss them. If you want the sliders and have a way for me to drop them off at a UPS store or similar I can do that.

I have a pair of stock Rubicon Sliders I don't need or want. They are free to whoever comes and gets them. I don't want to hassle with shipping so pick up only.

I also have a 4.0 crank and stock camshaft (cam looks great but you'll need to check it) that are also free.

View attachment 258280

View attachment 258281
Sweet deal on the Rubicon sliders. I paid a C note for a pair.

I still have the sliders, crank, and the cam but I also have the stock exhaust manifolds if anyone wants them. I reused the O2 sensors. If you need stock pistons and rods I have those too.

I'm also getting rid of my old front bumper. It's an ARB that that's been cut down on the sides. You can see it on my profile pic (minus the lights and winch).

Everything for the low cost of free, just pick it up.

What do you have left? I might be able to use the crank.

I still have the sliders, crank, and the cam but I also have the stock exhaust manifolds if anyone wants them. I reused the O2 sensors. If you need stock pistons and rods I have those too.

I'm also getting rid of my old front bumper. It's an ARB that that's been cut down on the sides. You can see it on my profile pic (minus the lights and winch).

Everything for the low cost of free, just pick it up.
Still have the cam?

Most of the items are gone. I still have the crank and cam. I'll be tossing those this Friday unless someone wants them. I also have stock pistons and rods. How about 1/2 off everything? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.