Front Control Arm Bolt Washers

RangerZ21i

Working on my 02 a few weeks ago and noticed the washer on the driver front lower control arm bolt was missing. I ordered a complete new Crown bolt assembly with washers. When I went to install the bolt earlier I noticed all the existing washers on axle side of both lower control arms are round and not cam shaped like the Crown bolt I purchased. I scoured the internet all I can find are the cam shaped washers and bolts designed for them. Even the Jeep OEM sights show this to be a cam shaped washer. I don't get it. Do I use a regular M14 flat washer? Was the round washer OEM or not? Do I have to replace both lower bolts with the cam type?

Working on my 02 a few weeks ago and noticed the washer on the driver front lower control arm bolt was missing. I ordered a complete new Crown bolt assembly with washers. When I went to install the bolt earlier I noticed all the existing washers on axle side of both lower control arms are round and not cam shaped like the Crown bolt I purchased. I scoured the internet all I can find are the cam shaped washers and bolts designed for them. Even the Jeep OEM sights show this to be a cam shaped washer. I don't get it. Do I use a regular M14 flat washer? Was the round washer OEM or not? Do I have to replace both lower bolts with the cam type?
99-06 generally had the round very thick washers with the hole in the middle. If you ordered cam bolts, they will be eccentric.

Not sure I am explaining this properly, this is the my passenger side, it appears all the washer does is keep the bolt centered.
IMG_5504.jpg