SOLD Front extended brake lines and Jounce bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeeptundra

Price
Brand new extended Dorman brake lines for 4in lift and Omix-Ada Jounce bumper( red circle). $45 shipped

E3530C7F-7B10-4075-8791-4E2DB3ECDCD3.jpeg

5A53C4B7-649D-41EC-ADC1-6F10B40998B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Are these brake lines for the front and rear? And would they fit an 05 TJ? Thanks very interested.
They're for the front and yes they'd fit your '05. If they are sold before you get a chance to buy them, the front factory brake lines made for the Wrangler YJ are longer than the TJ's and are a direct replacement.

They're for the front and yes they'd fit your '05. If they are sold before you get a chance to buy them, the front factory brake lines made for the Wrangler YJ are longer than the TJ's and are a direct replacement.
Thanks so much Jerry! You guys are seriously the best. I could not apprecite more the knowledge you and Chris bring to the table. Any reason I should buy braided stainless over these? If not I appologize but I have been on vacation In AZ this last week. I will be home on Friday. If these are still avaialble and Jerry doesn't have a good reason to buy stainless I'll take these. Last thing, Jerry should I be looking for the same thing for my rear extensions post 4" springs also? IE yj lines or extended dorman lines?

Thanks so much guys

Thanks so much Jerry! You guys are seriously the best. I could not appreciate more the knowledge you and Chris bring to the table. Any reason I should buy braided stainless over these? If not I apologize but I have been on vacation In AZ this last week. I will be home on Friday. If these are still availlble and Jerry doesn't have a good reason to buy stainless I'll take these. Last thing, Jerry should I be looking for the same thing for my rear extensions post 4" springs also? IE yj lines or extended dorman lines?

Thanks so much guys
The SS braiding isn't needed and it doesn't give the brake lines any added resistance to bursting, they are already rated well beyond the brake line pressures. Most of the braiding you see is purely decorative to simply give the image of being stronger and a premium uplift in cost. OEM YJ or Dorman lines made for the YJ (slightly longer than those for the TJ) will be fine.

The SS braiding isn't needed and it doesn't give the brake lines any added resistance to bursting, they are already rated well beyond the brake line pressures. Most of the braiding you see is purely decorative to simply give the image of being stronger and a premium uplift in cost. OEM YJ or Dorman lines made for the YJ (slightly longer than those for the TJ) will be fine.
Thanks Jerry, Thats what I thought. I'm not above spending money on things just because I like the way they look. In fact sometimes that plays a big role for me as my Jeep is my get around towner. And I like to feel pretty in it. haha. But I don't think I'll get enough compliments on my sweet braided lines to justify the cost.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
@Jeeptundra If these are still available on Friday I can get you my shipping info and I'd be happy to take them. Just Pm me and we can work out arrangements. Thanks guys! super appreciated.

It's still available, just message me your information and I can get it shipped out that day upon payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.