Front passenger side sag

OneEyedTurkey

Hi all I own an '03 TJ I6 4.0L 6-speed Manual!

I've stalked this forum for some time and I officially need help with an issue I'm facing. The front passenger side sags more. And before you tell me to change the coils, I just did two weeks ago to these. This car was involved in an accident, (not major). Took it to a shop, the only thing that they noticed was the lower control arm bracket on the diff was bent on the passenger side. They changed both driver and passenger side and aligned it. The jeep rides MUCH smoother than it did before, but the front still sags. I've measured along the chassis on the mounting points and they look the same on every point. I also measured the size of the spacers for the body lift and those also look fine. What I did notice is that this issue is only isolated to the front passenger near the fender area (where the accident occurred) which is most likely why my hood is also not aligned. This was the only other resource I could find online.

Front view of visible passenger lean:
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 7.15.57 PM.jpeg

Driver side bushing:
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-04 at 12.00.51 PM.jpeg

Passenger side bushing:
WhatsApp Image 2022-05-04 at 12.01.02 PM.jpeg

The grill and fenders look tweaked to me. You can really see it in the grill. Another spot is in the last picture where the grill mates to fender, there's a gap at the bottom.

The grill and fenders look tweaked to me. You can really see it in the grill. Another spot is in the last picture where the grill mates to fender, there's a gap at the bottom.
Yeah I'm aware of the grill and the fender issue. Can you point out what you mean on the last part, please?

I checked the same area and it looks like the front passenger fender in general is closer to the chassis. That might be why my hood is not aligned. Body shop it is.

I measured along the chassis and I think the body lift is losing its tension (I'm not sure the exact wording). But the body shop will definitely be looking at this.