Front Track Bar Bracket

T_Hase89

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm about to start on my front end rebuild. PO installed drop pitman arm and a bolt on drop track bar bracket at the frame side. Is OEM a weld on bracket frame side? Or can someone share pics so I know what I need to get.

new%20steering-X3.jpg

I'm about to start on my front end rebuild. PO installed drop pitman arm and a bolt on drop track bar bracket at the frame side. Is OEM a weld on bracket frame side? Or can someone share pics so I know what I need to get.

best if you show pic of your frame end. the OE bracket is/was welded on. hopefully the drop was not.

Thanks guys. Mine oem is gone and some funky bolt on was installed. Looks like I need to drag out there welder.

Any recommendations on an aftermarket bracket that’ll work as well as stock, or better?

Thanks guys. Mine oem is gone and some funky bolt on was installed. Looks like I need to drag out there welder.

Any recommendations on an aftermarket bracket that’ll work as well as stock, or better?

Oem is still there as part of the new drop bracket. Never mind. Guess I need to drink my coffee and wake up before I look at my heap haha.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj