SOLD FS - Heated Trucklites (24V)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dan

Price
Maybe someone here will have use of them..got these in a trade. They are a pair of 7 inch heated Trucklites, off a 24 volt system (that may or may not make any difference). An H4 plug has been soldered on to both lights.

I have no use for them.. 100 SHIPPED, OBO

MVIMG_20191124_231104.jpg

MVIMG_20191124_231053.jpg

MVIMG_20191124_231036.jpg

MVIMG_20191124_231032.jpg

No, I have not installed them. I did hook them directly to battery to ensure they work, on 12v. Both hi and lo function.

I'll provide picture or video, of that, if you'd like. Let me know.

Interested in them. So with the new harness that's been soldered on they are just plug and play?

I’m actually wishing I knew they had heated ones. Mine have been snow covered several times now, the first time I was really confused what the heck was happening.

I’m actually wishing I knew they had heated ones. Mine have been snow covered several times now, the first time I was really confused what the heck was happening.
Ya, the LED's don't put off enough heat to do much. Maybe in the mornings if there's a frost on them and you aren't moving, but no chance it would happen in snow/sleet while driving.

So with the new harness that's been soldered on they are just plug and play?

It seems to be hit or miss. From the reading I have done, some guys have had no issues while other guys have had to run a 12dc to 24dc step up module in between the harness and the lights.

Trucklite's site lists the light a 9-30 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.