FSJ

Wow... For a guy who's all over the place, you've really made some headway with this project from what I can tell. It's coming together!

See those tires? Thought I might want to reuse them. Ya---DOT code said they were built in 2003! After I wash them off the cracking was...........Oh hell no.

Oh yeah, if those tires were made in 2003, they are way too dangerous to drive on!

That's how Paul Walker likely died. Tires that were way, way, way over their expiration date. People who don't know any better just assume that even if a tire is 10 years old, it's still brand new as long as it doesn't have any tread wear!

Oh yeah, if those tires were made in 2003, they are way too dangerous to drive on!

That's how Paul Walker likely died. Tires that were way, way, way over their expiration date. People who don't know any better just assume that even if a tire is 10 years old, it's still brand new as long as it doesn't have any tread wear!
How much do I believe in tires and build dates? I put new tires on our old motor home that were 7 years old and had perfectly good tread. Only set me back $3,200. That is how Importent I think tires are.

Reactions: Chris
http://www.montanaoverland.com/

What gold mine. :D

So here a some pictures for my friends that inquired about the doors and dash.

PASSENGERS%20SIDE%20HOLES.jpg

DRIVERS%20SIDE%20HOLES.jpg

DRIVERS%20DOOR.jpg

OTHER%20DOOR.jpg

BOTTOMS.jpg

DSCF1523.jpg

PASS%20DOOR.jpg

for Todd
DSCF1520.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

DSCF1518.jpg

For everyone following: :D