Fuel line?

Ahoragi

TJ Addict
I am guessing this is the return line? I noticed that it started seeping.

Where can I get a replacement tubing like that?

Might be the cause of my evap leak maybe?

20170819_181333.jpg

Looks like it's your fuel evap line. Its cheap. Get it from 'Morris 4x4' or maybe one the the stealerships near you would be willing to match Morris's price.

Mechanic's gloves, eye protection, a long flat head driver and plenty of light as well as patience, and the job isn't too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
If its the evap line then that explains the evap CEL I have.
It definitely is the Fuel Vapor Tube. Mine was corroded out like yours but further back towards the rear spring. Anyway easy fix once you have the part, literally just detach both ends (the rear might give you a little more trouble cause its in a tighter area), but it just pulls straight out, same with the front.

I bought mine here: https://www.4wheelparts.com/Perform...MI1JaHudHl1QIVUxuBCh1vrA4nEAQYAiABEgIYK_D_BwE

Anyone know what size the tubing is? I am either going to get fuel line tube or a rubber hose but need the diameter.

Options are 3/16, 1/4, 5/16

Sorry, no idea. And dont have any way of measuring the diameter. Try comparing it to the no.2 pencil. I suspect it's about that thickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know what size the tubing is?
You could just momentarily disconnect the front of the line and measure yourself. Its super easy and just simply reconnect it after. Just be ware that both ends that you connect into are also rubber lines. So connecting rubber lines to rubber lines may require a connector piece if your not going with a steel line.

Reactions: fourpointzero