Full doors from 2004 TJ don’t fit my 1999 TJ

Why dont you post in your region and see if a member here is close and willing to go with you and see what the issue is? We have a few members in Arizona

Not every rectangle is a square but every rectangle has 4 square corners.

Non-circular headlights could be almost anything
best-headlight-designs-1-ruxton-model-c-1930-bonhams-goodwood-18112020.jpg

The accuracy of using the word square to describe either of those two sets of headlights is identical.
In my opinion, using the word square to describe the YJ lights is far less offensive than putting non-round lights on a Jeep. Can't imagine what they were thinking when they did that. Thankfully it didn't last long.

In my opinion, using the word square to describe the YJ lights is far less offensive than putting non-round lights on a Jeep. Can't imagine what they were thinking when they did that. Thankfully it didn't last long.
Yeah, they sure fixed the XJ with the Liberty headlights, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
Why dont you post in your region and see if a member here is close and willing to go with you and see what the issue is? We have a few members in Arizona

Yep

I am in Arizona and if the OP wants to come down to me in Florence I'll get them to fit and if I can't I'll at least tell you what is wrong with them that they don't fit.

97-06 doors are interchangeable.

Yep

I am in Arizona and if the OP wants to come down to me in Florence I'll get them to fit and if I can't I'll at least tell you what is wrong with them that they don't fit.

97-06 doors are interchangeable.
atta boy

Reactions: Chris
I see a thread derailment coming but the square headlight/barbie jeep argument is so old by now

Whenever i get into a situation like that where parts that should fit dont I stop, think, where is my angle grinder. Put the abrasive wheel on cut the offending part, the mating part and anything else that might be in the general area. I could walk Chris through this highly technical procedure of cutting if you drop it off with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Scout734 and P man