Fun Jeep TJ dealer video showing tips and tricks

Leinhit

TJ Enthusiast
Probably everyone has seen this.. But was fun to see a new 2001 TJ and how the dealer recommends taking care of it. Sorta a video owners manual.

Reading about wet clock springs made me remember this and the video has a warning not to get the steering wheel column wet? Hmmm

Reactions: KCsTJ
I remember seeing this a couple months back. This actually taught me how to properly fold my soft top since the Bestop instructions aren’t the greatest.

I also thought the windshield supports going under the rear seat was a pretty cool feature.

Reactions: Leinhit
Ahhh, the wet clock spring... I remember the first time my Jeep got rain in. All I can say is wow!!!! Dash did spooky things lol

I also thought the windshield supports going under the rear seat was a pretty cool feature.
That's right! I didn't know a couple of what those spots were for... I was yelling at the video for the guy to drill drain holes in the frame now!

Reactions: chad
I watched this on VHS when i bought my 05 new. Then when I traded it on an 06 Rubicon two years later, it's tape was still sealed in the glove box. I still have it in a junk drawer of my tool box.