Funny thing happened today

ac_

zombicon
Supporting Member
As you all know I got a new top for Christmas and just recently installed it. Pics glamor shots...So I have been meticulous with it, but today decided to open the sunroof which is really unlatch from the windshield and fold back over the top and it opens over the cab. I pulled into work today in the parking garage, and went to put the top down to lock it up, and the ceiling was too low. I couldn't put my top down. I guess I am doing a security test in the parking garage today. haha So for you that park in a low ceiling over hang parking garage, don't forget to put your top down before you go in.
(this photo is of my new top, but my own garage, not the parking garage I was stuck in.)

IMG-0077.JPG

A mate of mine did this with his mountain bike on the roof of his SUV...haha the bike was not a pretty sight and nor was he :facepalm:... you'll only do that once though.you will definitely remember next time.
Fingers crossed Zombicon will be safe.

Reactions: jeep_boss and ac_
Have you tried airing down ? :naughty2: hehe or better still parking between the concrete beams should give you enough clearance

Reactions: KCsTJ and ac_
Have you tried airing down ? :naughty2: hehe or better still parking between the concrete beams should give you enough clearance

Honestly I never thought about airing down, but that would have been funny as hell. Someone probably would have called the cops hehe.

I did look for another spot, sort of, as I was walking towards work, and there wasn't any that were perfectly in between the beams that were open. I am a late comer.

The good news nobody ef'd with my stuff. I keep it pretty clean though, but my JVC head unit was still there, so I could rock out on some old timey Eric Clapton on my way home!

I think I would have just stopped somewhere between the beams, lowered/locked the top, and then parked it where ever you needed to be. But then again, that wouldn't have made for a very interesting thread! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I think I would have just stopped somewhere between the beams, lowered/locked the top, and then parked it where ever you needed to be. But then again, that wouldn't have made for a very interesting thread! :rolleyes:
I thought about that, but I was already 10 minutes late for work, anymore than that, and it just would have been ridiculous!

Reactions: Squatch
Clapton rocks brah! Does it really matter whether you have the top down or not? All someone has to do is unzip your windows, lol!

Clapton rocks brah! Does it really matter whether you have the top down or not? All someone has to do is unzip your windows, lol!
No one who wants into a soft top rig takes the time to unzip the windows when all you have to do is take a knife and slice the window right behind the door and reach in and unlock it. Only silly folks lock the doors on a rig with a soft top if they value the top.

No one who wants into a soft top rig takes the time to unzip the windows when all you have to do is take a knife and slice the window right behind the door and reach in and unlock it. Only silly folks lock the doors on a rig with a soft top if they value the top.

This be true. People suck!

Reactions: KCsTJ
And I am silly!

I really am, I would drive my jeep with no top at all, and leave it unlocked, then the next day with the top on and lock it. Mostly without really thinking about it.
Ditto mate....force of habit....I even make the chirp-chirp sound and point my key at my jeep as I walk away ..even though I have no alarm haha (you never know who's watching)