Fuse/ electrical question

Thoun925

Hey Fellas hope the holidays were well,

I recently picked up this 2000 TJ and was doing some examining under the hood along with in the fuse box and have 2 questions:

I'm missing quite a bit of fuses (pictures included) and most importantly am noticing that the ABS fuses are missing. Does anything look out of the ordinary in here for you guys in the know?

Also, I noticed there are two electrical plugs that are just hangin free on the drivers side of the block near the manifold. Looking for a potential home for these fellas and or If anybody can ID what they are for?

Thanks in advance for any input!
IMG_0823.jpg
IMG_0824.jpg

Does your jeep have ABS? If not I don't think the missing fuses are an issue. As far as those two plugs, I have a bunch hanging free in my 99 TJ 2.5L SE as well. Maybe it was just some option that year and your model didn't have it? I assume they don't make different wiring harnesses for each model/option. They just leave them dangling unconnected if the option wasn't included. My best guess...

Does your jeep have ABS? If not I don't think the missing fuses are an issue. As far as those two plugs, I have a bunch hanging free in my 99 TJ 2.5L SE as well. Maybe it was just some option that year and your model didn't have it? I assume they don't make different wiring harnesses for each model/option. They just leave them dangling unconnected if the option wasn't included. My best guess...

Definitely dont have ABS! Found that out within the first week of driving it, but I'm not sure if it is because the fuses have been removed or if it just wasnt an option for my jeep.
I could see your point with the harness too, exactly the same reason I have a blank button on the dash below the factory ash tray.

If you have ABS there is usually some kind of module that "pulses" the brakes as they start to lock up. Follow your brake lines from the master cylinder to the wheels. If they go directly to the wheels without passing through some kind of module, then you prob don't have ABS? ABS Module might look something like this...
1577498450355.png

If you have ABS there is usually some kind of module that "pulses" the brakes as they start to lock up. Follow your brake lines from the master cylinder to the wheels. If they go directly to the wheels without passing through some kind of module, then you prob don't have ABS? ABS Module might look something like this...
View attachment 131060

Good point! I dont have that. Curious to see what others have to say about those plugs though. Would be nice to confirm that I wont have to go down the rabbit hole chasing these plugs with no homes...