Gamers

I've never played DayZ, but played Just Survive for a long time. Don't like the direction the game is heading now so have give up on it.

Currently addicted to PUBG.
All dayz is just survive x100 it’s ridiculously frustrating since you have to find guns and gear for hours then someone can shoot you from the trees and kill you instantly. PUBG is a ton fun but I can’t play more than like 4 rounds at a time. Overwatch is another one of my addictions

All dayz is just survive x100 it’s ridiculously frustrating since you have to find guns and gear for hours then someone can shoot you from the trees and kill you instantly. PUBG is a ton fun but I can’t play more than like 4 rounds at a time. Overwatch is another one of my addictions

I tried miscreated, but didn't like it for that reason.
Ran around for a hour and didn't find a single weapon.

There's a couple of new survival games coming out early 2018 that hopefully will be good.

Reactions: Zach Jones
I was a Half-Life Counter-Strike player for many years, in fact I was in one of the top rated 4 person clans for quite some time, but I gave up playing due to all the cheaters. Yes it was fun beating cheaters, but it got very old having to deal with them all the time. The most fun was driving our opponents nuts with our clan name and player names. They would spend so mush time ragging on us just to find out that they just got their asses handed to them ... literally!

Clan Name: BO Clan (for bent over clan)

Our tag line after a kill was: "You just got Bent Over by the (player Name)"

Our player names:

RumpRanger (me)
ButtPirate
AnalAvenger
ColonKiller

It was hilarious to see how these kids reacted to these names.

I am a product of the 80's too playing PC games. I have fond memories of Commander Keen, Doom, Mechwarrior, and Starcraft, etc and like fps games. Now I play an Android platform with 90% going to War Robots as it combines both Team and FPS. Every now and then I'll power up the tower to play some oldies.

Used to play games a lot when I was younger but think i have just grown out of them now and a bit fed up with deveopers releasing incomplete games. currently have a ps4 and xbox-one, my xbox one has been gathering dust for well over a year now finally gave up my live gold account after being a member sice 2002 beta test. spent a year playing the division most recently then stopped after the 1.6 update. did some PC gaming on counter strike source and battlefield 2 beween the release of the xbox and xbox 360 as I was part of a forum where everyone paid in to fund our own dedicated server.

Last edited:
I like gaming, but I don't do much. Too busy lately. A month ago I finally upgraded my PC so I could try some stuff out, bought a Core i7-7700k and overclocked to 5.2ghz, Corsair watercooling AIO kit, ASUS ROG Maximus Hero IX motherboard, 16GB DDR4, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD, Corsair Carbide series Air 540 case, LG BluRay burner, ASUS GTX1080 STRIX-OC and an HTC Vive.

What do I do with it? Mostly just play Minecraft lol. Gives me vertigo to throw the Vive on and walk to the parapet of my castle I built and look over the edge hehe. My nephew keeps pushing me to play games with him over the net, but I generally hate multiplayer games when it forces me to play with the world in general. I prefer private gaming; just with friends. I am also a big fan of emulation. I have a bunch of emulators for old systems (NES, SNES, Master System, Genesis, N64, Gameboy, Atari 2600, Commodore 64, Amiga, NeoGeo, Intellivision, etc). I found though that when emulating old games it's best to have an original controller. I used to beat Super Mario 2 on NES in under ten minutes. When I tried with my keyboard I was sucking so bad I could barely get halfway in fifteen minutes hehe. Then I found one can buy original controller bus to USB bridges and plug your original controllers in and map the buttons in the emulator. It's amazing how important muscle memory is :)

Going to play DnD tonight. Same group of guys for the last 30 years. Same character/setting for the last 25. Love it. Iron Maiden on loop in the background.

Did you move to 4.0? Our DM did, "forced" us to do it, and it sucked. He caught some hell from us, then got caught cheating on his wife...I haven't played for a few years now. Sold all my books and most stuff. I still have some dice and my minis that I painted up. I did have a lot of fun playing...lots of laughs.

Did you move to 4.0? Our DM did, "forced" us to do it, and it sucked. He caught some hell from us, then got caught cheating on his wife...I haven't played for a few years now. Sold all my books and most stuff. I still have some dice and my minis that I painted up. I did have a lot of fun playing...lots of laughs.

Nope. We stopped at 3.5. We had no interest in 4.0. Which is good since we have too much money in our 3.0/3.5 books.

Reactions: Mike_H