Gas gauge not working

By the by: I also have an ignition interlock device on my car from an unfortunate DUI. It would turn ON when the keys set to ON and is now not working at all. It was working after I first upluged the fuel electronics plug upto after the giggle and the “ignition short”. Fyi if this is an ignition issue?

I had a blown fuse inside the engine compartment on 21 for ignition coil oxygen sensor. I replaced with a spare from 18 inside the cab; but still have no ignition.
It also sounds like the fuel pump sender is ON with the key on. If this helps narrow in my problem.

starter fuse?

sorry to make a short story long, but somehow the fuse/gpu in this DUI device fried (in addition to the in-line fuse). They were suppose to wire it to a 30A and a 40A fuse but the only thing I could find was this 20A blown. I also have an igition kill switch which they may have wired some how blah blah idk, i dont wanna figure. but I good on driving. still.
my problem of the dancing gas gauge is still a pump problem? the Bosch replacement seems to be OFS atm is there alternatives?
much obliged