Gauge Cluster Bulbs?

JoshJ04

1997 Wrangler

Hey, everyone. I am switching my gauge cluster from aftermarket LEDs back to regular bulbs. This is because the LEDs have been burning out constantly and they're just too bright at night. From my understanding, you need different bulbs for the warning lights, high beam light, and the back lighting. Can anyone tell me which bulbs I need for these if they actually are different? Thank you!

I'm looking to change from LEDs back to incandecent.

All the dash bulbs in my 97 were the same... pretty sure you could hand one to someone at Napa and they'd have plenty.

I'd be checking voltage on that instrument cluster, or at the battery and what the PCM says the voltage is through a ODB reader.

We have one post going where someone was around 14.8v.

Good LEDs shouldn't do that.

There's a reason I stopped buying parts on Amazon.

-Mac

This site has everything you need in incandescent. For the dash backlighting I ordered the "24" bulbs which fit, and are a little brighter than the 74? bulbs I tried first, but fully dimmable (as are all incandescents). They have all the colors plus the clear ones. For your high beams, switches etc. they have all of it but I had to measure mine with a micrometer to get the correct ones. Be careful ordering because most of their offerings are LED but they do have incandescent if you look carefully: http://www.autolumination.com/autom...ges-instrument-panel/24_incandescent_bulb.htm If you need help, contact the owner who is in the US (Arizona) and very knowledgeable.