G'day from Oz

4FD1E1F8-A220-4D06-AD12-C0CE622A077A.jpeg
Hello!

If you post a photo, will it be upside down...?
Guess not

Holy cow those are some huge lights on the front bumper! They seem like they'd get in the way of your vision when driving, do they not?

Either way, welcome to the forum, and nice looking TJ!

Oh, and you're steering wheel is on the wrong side :p

Reactions: metalman
Welcome from across the ditch mate....Great looking Jeep..I know a couple of companies in and around Vic for 'Jeep stuff' if needed.

Welcome from across the ditch mate....Great looking Jeep..I know a couple of companies in and around Vic for 'Jeep stuff' if needed.
Yeh I did some Christmas shopping this year for the front bar, I’m waiting for the winch mount to come in late Feb, that’s from JeepKonection just near my workshop, Poly 4x4 is nearby as well but they’re a bit hard to deal with I’ve found.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Yeh I did some Christmas shopping this year for the front bar, I’m waiting for the winch mount to come in late Feb, that’s from JeepKonection just near my workshop, Poly 4x4 is nearby as well but they’re a bit hard to deal with I’ve found.
haha I know JeepKonection very well... Henry is a top bloke there. he is one of my clients I deal with, even though I'm in NZ

You said bonnet, hehehe!
There are a few differences with what you guys call things on a car...I have to re-think things when I'm entering stuff on here haha
Boot = trunk
Indicator = signal light
Bulkhead = firewall
Earth wire = ground wire
gearbox = Transmission
Spanner = wrench
Front wing = front fender
reverse lights = backup lights
Tomato = tom-ate-toe hehe

There are a few differences with what you guys call things on a car...I have to re-think things when I'm entering stuff on here haha
Boot = trunk
Indicator = signal light
Bulkhead = firewall
Earth wire = ground wire
gearbox = Transmission
Spanner = wrench
Front wing = front fender
reverse lights = backup lights
Tomato = tom-ate-toe hehe

Useful info especially the last one. Lol.

Nice TJ.

Was in the US for holiday a few years back, it was a strange experience not being understood by other English speaking people! Horrified one woman when I asked if they had any meat pies....
Gotta love the rules for modifying vehicles there though, you guys seem to able to what ever you like , my TJ is illegal over here, I ever get done I’ll have to spend a week putting it back to almost standard for an inspection!

Was in the US for holiday a few years back, it was a strange experience not being understood by other English speaking people! Horrified one woman when I asked if they had any meat pies....
Gotta love the rules for modifying vehicles there though, you guys seem to able to what ever you like , my TJ is illegal over here, I ever get done I’ll have to spend a week putting it back to almost standard for an inspection!
hahaha mine was the same although we are a little more relaxed on what we can and cannot do over here...I ended up just returning in back to legal...sick of getting stopped by the cops!! haha