G'day from Oz

Foreign Exchange...I help Aussie and New Zealand Importers and Exporters get better rates than the banks are offering, saving them money.
http://www.widebaymotorbodies.com.au/
This is what I do, the yanks wouldn’t need to bother but it’s pretty popular here,
Do you do any aircraft stuff, I’ve got mates who are bringing stuff in occasionally

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
http://www.widebaymotorbodies.com.au/
This is what I do, the yanks wouldn’t need to bother but it’s pretty popular here,
Do you do any aircraft stuff, I’ve got mates who are bringing stuff in occasionally
I have allsorts of companies on my client list and some people who are importing one off stuff too...like a car or a plane ,helicopter etc..I can help them out too.
Your work would keep you busy that's for sure.

There are a few differences with what you guys call things on a car...I have to re-think things when I'm entering stuff on here haha
Boot = trunk
Indicator = signal light
Bulkhead = firewall
Earth wire = ground wire
gearbox = Transmission
Spanner = wrench
Front wing = front fender
reverse lights = backup lights
Tomato = tom-ate-toe hehe
Also
Windscreen...... Windshield.

Was in the US for holiday a few years back, it was a strange experience not being understood by other English speaking people! Horrified one woman when I asked if they had any meat pies....
Gotta love the rules for modifying vehicles there though, you guys seem to able to what ever you like , my TJ is illegal over here, I ever get done I’ll have to spend a week putting it back to almost standard for an inspection!
I spent 2 years in Australia. Took me a little bit to get use to some of the different terms. Was in a restaurant and asked the waitress for a napkin... couldn't figure out why she looked at me so strange until one of my Australian friends (mates) told me.

I spent 2 years in Australia. Took me a little bit to get use to some of the different terms. Was in a restaurant and asked the waitress for a napkin... couldn't figure out why she looked at me so strange until one of my Australian friends (mates) told me.
We went into a Starbucks in San Francisco, I asked for an iced coffee , I was handed a cup of cold black coffee with ice cubes in it...... here it’s a delicious creamy drink with icecream on top and chocolate flakes...... I was a bit disappointed!!!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ