Genright front fender fitment question

Planning on it for sure

I was not really planning them when I did mine. I already had Poision Spyder Rockers and did not think about any fitment issues. Make sure the sliders are wheel to wheel coverage, and you might want to check the height also.

As it turns out the front lower part of the corners matches up to the sliders. Mine worked out height wise but they did not go all the way to the wheel well so I had to make a small filler piece otherwise the the rear fenders at the lower front would not have the backing needed

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper
I was not really planning them when I did mine. I already had Poision Spyder Rockers and did not think about any fitment issues. Make sure the sliders are wheel to wheel coverage, and you might want to check the height also.

As it turns out the front lower part of the corners matches up to the sliders. Mine worked out height wise but they did not go all the way to the wheel well so I had to make a small filler piece otherwise the the rear fenders at the lower front would not have the backing needed

View attachment 537329

View attachment 537330

View attachment 537331

Currently I am planning to get both rockers and corners from flux when he has them available.

Got a response from Genright:

“You are correct!

We started making the bottom of the fender match the mini boat side rockers a couple of years ago.

So many of our customers get the boat side rockers it made sense to do that.

Line up the top of the fender with the body, and you’ll be good to go.”