GenRight LED Taillights

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire & Attention Whore
Staff Member
Supporting Member
https://genright.com/products/genri...162348129&mc_cid=78b1f4df27&mc_eid=9ba786e281
1645472538943.png

• Love
Reactions: Ephry73
more options is more better and all but ... why all of the dead space in the middle (other than the branding)?

Reactions: IPerkWVU
Not really a fan of the way those look, but it's nice to see another option available.

I dont hate them. They did that early 2000's euro taillight looks which is terrible but whatever. Same pricepoint as the Savvy. I like Savvy better but i could see myself getting these because everything savvy is on backorder and genright ships quick.

“It features a rugged aluminum housing that will take any abuse you can dish out, andis IP69K certified to handle all weather conditions.”

The highest rating one could possibly achieve is IP69K. This superior IP rating suggests complete protection from dust and protection from steam-jet cleaning(water temperatures up to 80 degrees Celsius).

Perfect place for those is on the back of my rock-bouncer/mall-crawler.

Leave a like if you chuckled. 👍

Agreed, I have the maxbilt but wish I did the savvy - it's much more OEM looking and not as in your face.
I have the maxbilt as well. Given that I’m not the one looking at my taillights, I don’t mind them being ‘in your face’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: rasband