Getting Fender Flares

Status
Not open for further replies.

StG58

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Got it covered folks. Thanks to everyone who pitched in to offer flares. Xxx Anyone have a set of stock TJ fender flares floating around that they want to get rid of? I trimmed off the right rear fender flare on a brush pile and need to replace it. The ones that I have are wide aftermarket flares installed by the PO, so a full set of stock ones would be nice. Xxx

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wish I'd known a few months ago when I sold a set of flawless stock Rubicon flares for $50!

No issues, I didn't do my "custom modification" to mine until the last day of deer season. Daughter and I were out hunting in the Jeep until it got to dark to shoot ethically. After hiking back to the Jeep, it was full dark and darker than the inside of...well, it was dark. Backed up the hill to a wide spot to turn around and didn't quit get the position where it needed to be. There was a small tree stump in the brush pile and the rest is history. Lessons learned: 1) Get the daughter out of the Jeep to spot, even if it is raining. 2) Better backup lights are helpful.

Fender flares are cheap in the grand scheme of things. As many folks as there are out there that replace fender flares, somebody probably has a set floating around in the garage that are just taking up space.

Reactions: Chris
Just installed wider flares. I would gift you my OEMs if I weren't so far away.

Reactions: StG58
I have a set of Bushwhackers that are coming off the Jeep as soon as my new Metalcloak Overline Fenders come in.
Samsung 008.jpg

Reactions: Ron505 and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.