Getting into a Jeep with a bad left knee

Hi Guys

I am out in Colorado skiing and blew out my ACL & MCL.

My daily driver has a two inch lift. Am I going to be able to get in and keep my left leg fairly straight. I am in a soft brace now. I feel like I may be able to do it but at this point I am in Colorado away from my Jeep

After surgery will be different. My knee will be locked in a straight position for two weeks.

Anyone had this unfortunate experience?

Mine are solid steel and The Best Improvement on my Jeep.
Grab with both hands and swing my butt up and over the edge and into the seat. Easy out too.
Prices and materials vary so have fun at Amazon.
http://www.oxgord.com/auto-accessor...ront-pair-solid-steel-with-grip-roll-bar.html 81115

Reactions: Mud dauber
Had that experience after a motorcycle accident, my jeep then was a manual transmission and I couldn't operate the clutch. My roommate had a pickup with an automatic and a bench seat, so we traded for a couple months. I had to slide a bit further to the right on the bench to get my straight left leg in.

Had that experience after a motorcycle accident, my jeep then was a manual transmission and I couldn't operate the clutch. My roommate had a pickup with an automatic and a bench seat, so we traded for a couple months. I had to slide a bit further to the right on the bench to get my straight left leg in.
Now that's a roomie to be thankful for!

Reactions: Mrgreg66