Girlfriend's 'dream' vehicle

Westtown Willy

TJ dummy
Supporting Member
so if you're like me you never shut up about your TJ & in doing so you annoy the hell out of your girlfriend, wife... besides Jeep forums I also frequent skyscraper forums, love tall buildings & have a tendency to bore-ass her about them as well.

As I understand the story she wakes up a few nights ago in the middle of a nightmare where the two of us were out 'car shopping' & I made her buy this thing which she later drew to show me. Apparently I thought she'd look good in an XJ on 60's with a horizontal spire sticking out of the front, possibly with a supercharger

Kimberly's Jeep.jpg

words hurt, apparently :D

It's all the practicality of driving a monster truck with the added benefit of always being prepared for a joust!

I see a tank gun barrel mounted on the front because the roof isn't quite strong enough to hole the whole turret.

yes, yes indeed, besides my relentless barrage of Jeep and Skyscraper talk there's a good bit of pestering about the right to bear arms tossed in there too, judging by the size of that gun apparently that may haunt her the most :D

Tank.jpg

Gotta love a flat belly

ha, and just when you think they're not paying attention - she's a smart girl :beautiful:

Reactions: JMT