Give this picture a title

“Project Jeep looking for good home. Frame is solid. Needs a little TLC. Please bring recovery gear. ”

"I told you it needed a snorkel!"

"Top leaks"

"Ran when parked"
I’m going to move early announce Squatch the winner , he will get this months gift bag , which includes the 2020 limited edition Jerry Bransford calendar , the one that’s got him shirtless in several pics, a full box of TJ milk jugs and one of the new T Shirts that has Chris’s JK with a big question mark under it .

Good Job Squatch , lets all give him a thumbs up.

I’m going to move early announce Squatch the winner , he will get this months gift bag , which includes the 2020 limited edition Jerry Bransford calendar , the one that’s got him shirtless in several pics, a full box of TJ milk jugs and one of the new T Shirts that has Chris’s JK with a big question mark under it .

Good Job Squatch , lets all give him a thumbs up.
You're twisted! :LOL:

Reactions: AndyG
You're twisted! :LOL:
I know man . I get on here and can’t stop my fingers...the stupidity just flows.

But you know , you rarely see a Jeep in front of a psychiatrist’s office.

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
NICE Vintage Jeep for sale! Rust free! Minor water damage! I’ve never had any issues with this Jeep!! $15K OBO! Over $20K in mods! No low ballers, I know what I have! I DO NOT NEED TO SELL. Only reason I’m selling, is because I’m having a baby soon, and I’m buying a Prius. Need gone ASAP! Cash only!

That’s how it would read on Craigslist anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
I was waiting for the doctor to come in the room the other day , bored , just licking tongue depressors , and I thought , you know , normal people are the the ones you don’t know very well.

But you know , you rarely see a Jeep in front of a psychiatrist’s office.
[/QUOTE]
Just BMWs, Mercedes and Lincolns.