SOLD GOBI roof rack with Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt14

Supporting Member
Price
$2,120
This is a brand new rack from GOBI It will still be in the packaging. I live in Buford, GA. This rack is GOBI Jeep TJ rack stealth rack with a 40 since LED bar set up built for no body lift but you could get something from GOBI if you have a body lift. This is a great rack and the best you can get for a Jeep. It is great for storing stuff or holding a rooftop tent. It can hold 300 lbs while moving and 600 lbs while parked. One great part of this rack compared to others is you do NOT have to drill into your vehicle.

What you are buying for $2,120
Why I am selling it: I ordered this from GOBI for a road trip this summer and it is just getting in. I don't really have a need for it right now for any adventures I have planned and decided to sell it. This is a great rack and the best you can get for a Jeep. Yes, I am kinda bumped to sell it. For more info on the rack: Link

Please send any offers or questions you may have.

41B3738F-AF34-4CC9-8384-9B428A9B8A55.jpg
IMG_3111.png
IMG_3118.png

IMG_3119.png
IMG_3120.png

41B3738F-AF34-4CC9-8384-9B428A9B8A55.jpg

IMG_3111.png

IMG_3119.png

I’m seriously considering if you still have it. I Live in Smyrna. Not something on my priority list or something I’ve budgeted for but always something I wanted and I’m up your way almost weekly so could easily pick up

I’m seriously considering if you still have it. I Live in Smyrna. Not something on my priority list or something I’ve budgeted for but always something I wanted and I’m up your way almost weekly so could easily pick up
Hey Dan, yes I still have it and I don’t mind meeting you closer to you as well. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Hey Matt. Would love to purchase this and take off of your hands but think it is just not in the budget at the moment en. I really need to prioritize replacing my soft top for winter so I can’t do both. Wish timing was better. I have a TJ I need to part out and if I can get moving on that, I may try you back if you still have in a few weeks/months.

Good luck regardless.

Thx for the offer to meet me

Hey Matt. Would love to purchase this and take off of your hands but think it is just not in the budget at the moment en. I really need to prioritize replacing my soft top for winter so I can’t do both. Wish timing was better. I have a TJ I need to part out and if I can get moving on that, I may try you back if you still have in a few weeks/months.

Good luck regardless.

Thx for the offer to meet me
Hey Dan got busy and forgot about the rack for awhile. Thought I’d circle back and see if you were still interested.

Hey Dan got busy and forgot about the rack for awhile. Thought I’d circle back and see if you were still interested.
Hey Matt. Happy New Year. I ended up picking up a hard top just before Christmas that needs some additional work/investment so unfortunately I do t have the rack in budget right now. Thanks for checking g back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.